Happy New Year from Kingston Expressions! May your 2018 be filled with peace, love, and blessings! ~KJM on Temptation Tuesday. FYI. I am currently on vacation. Blog will resume when I get back home. 💜
Recently, I’ve had a number of readers write to me about how they struggle with forgiving their spouses. One reader is still so hurt from her husband’s affair (over a decade ago). Now you know I don’t like to give the marrieds (or anyone for that matter) advice but UNFORGIVENESS is like my thing (sad to say). While I believe that he did not sleep with her, I spent years punishing the Ex Factor for talking to that chick back in late 2012. You see we wrote some of the rules for our situationship from the jump. Monogamy was one of them. The rule was if we met someone else that we would want to explore with…we would let the other one know FIRST before pursuing the new person. Seven years later and I’ve yet to meet anyone that I want to explore with but I have broken things off to get a break from the Ex Factor and chill with Mister Good For Right Now. With that being said, I held onto that shit until this year! I’ve never trusted him since. It may sound psycho saying this since we were just in a situationship but always remember that for the GEMINI any betrayal is a huge betrayal. We treat it all like your dick or pussy betrayed us. Makes no difference to us if actual physical cheating took place. 🙌🏽 And that one situation pushed the Ex Factor off of the high pedestal I had him on. He fell from grace and…became HUMAN! But I digress…What I’ve learned from that mess was forgiveness is a one way street that divides at one point. It’s either you forgive and move on or you forgive and rebuild a better relationship (through counseling and strengthening communication) BUT what you cannot do is say you forgive, want to work things out, and then spend every day of the rest of your lives punishing your spouse! 🙌🏽 Read that line over again! If you lie to yourself and your spouse by pretending you have let go of their infidelity, you are now the person messing up! And worst of all, the person you are enslaving is YOURSELF! 🙌🏽 Yea…take that in! You are enslaving yourself! The sole reason, I believe, that I have not been able to successfully let go of the Ex Factor is because I never truly forgave him for hurting me back in December 2012! 😳 Negative feelings can bind you to a person just as much (if not more) as positive feelings! So while I thought it was love that tied me to him, it was really my need to torture his ass for breaking my heart! Sick….I know but knowledge is power and I’m now writing this from the start of a healing place. The thing about affairs is it makes the person cheated on feel less than. Even when we know our worth, the mind is a crazy place. It makes us doubt what the heart tells us….that our spouse is human and made a huge mistake. If your spouse has never cheated again and fully recommitted to the relationship then you need to too! That is unless any cheating is a deal breaker for you. In that case, you may want to forgive and move on. Though if you are married, I strongly believe marriages are not to be entered into nor existed lightly! So you better make sure you’ve done all you can do before you walk away with regrets! Ironically, Crazy slept with half of Penn State’s female population while we were dating and I never held anything against him when we stayed friends for years. I mean I was pissed at the time but because I never truly loved him so my heart and mind did not hold on to his sins! Not to mention, I paid his ass back nicely when I met and chose Jason! 🙌🏽 Never cheat in revenge! I don’t recommend it but when I was young…I accidentally did and when I saw the hurt on Crazy’s face (though we were broken up so it wasn’t cheating in this instance) as he was fucking up my apartment once he saw the huge hicky Jason left on my neck…I couldn’t help but think we were finally fucking even! 🙌🏽 But yea…don’t be young Kingston! Lol. Now let me get back on track. Our UNFORGIVENESS is more about us than the person that hurt us. We have to do the work on ourselves (whether or not our spouse recommits to us). Free yourself from the hurt. You were treated less than but you are more than…shown through your love and forgiveness to a partner that is willing to do the work and not betray us again. You are worthy my dear. To my reader I say, God is love and if God can forgive us, who are we not to forgive others? ~KJM on Temptation Tuesday. Strange topic for today but since I’ve been working on myself and the status of my heart…there is no time like the present to discuss something heavy on my heart. I really hope today’s blog helps many. Editor’s tip: when I’m remembering hurts from the Ex Factor, I make a mental note of all the crap he has forgiven me for….because neither of us are perfect! One love💜
Fashion is not my life yet with the correct styling…fashion gives me a whole new lease on life. Lately, I’ve been looking good and feeling good! Yasss🙌🏽 Today, I want to share 7 of my Fashion 2017 MUST HAVES in hopes that it will inspire you ladies to be bold with your colors and choices! 7. SPANX WITH THE CROTCH CUT OUT! My spanx is right up there with my credit card and birth control…I don’t leave home without it! Until I get my snap back body (from life…no baby lol), my favorite pair of spanx gives me that snatch back look! 🙌🏽 Yasss child. But up until recently, those bad boys use to seal off my pussy! Poor thing in the summer…just can’t catch a break and get some air unless I leave my spanx and underwear at home. 😉 Reminiscing right now about some of the hot summer date nights the Ex Factor and I use to share! 😍 But I digress. Someone must have finally sent Spanx the memo that their customers are fighting off vaginal infections while wearing their products…because the next time I went to buy my favorite pair…THE CROTCH WAS CUT OUT! Spanx, my vagina and GYN thanks you! 😘 Snatch my waist…not my pussy hairs! Yasss lawd…I’m feeling free! 🙌🏽 6. GOLD IS BACK (EXCEPT FOR ENGAGEMENT RINGS🙄)! When I was on my way to San Francisco, I boldly decided to switch up my almost 100% silver jewelry collection (well I really only wear earrings) for some gold! My favorite were these gigantic gold heart earrings! Had me feeling totally 90s! Yass🙌🏽 Couldn’t tell me anything in those earrings! And surprisingly…I glow in them! So yasss gold is back! Even though it’s like sexy…it never really left! 🤑5. HOOP EARRINGS! Now to me these never went out of style! A nice hoop lets me get my Jersey girl on easily! I feel sexy in them and ready to take on the world! Stop being modest and get ready to be bold! 4. EYELASHES! Now I’m not talking about those bad clown ones some women are wearing…I’m talking about the tastefully done ones…with a bit of drama! I tried my very first semi permanent pair before I left for San Francisco and I LOVE THEM! Lately, I’ve been wearing minimal makeup (MAC’s concealer, brown eyebrow pencil, a little shimmering glow from MAC on my cheeks, and a NYX Velvet Matte lipstick called Duchess Duchess) and everyone is going crazy over this look on me! It’s the lashes people! 😍 That’s what’s making my look pop! Try getting semi permanent lashes that fit your features and don’t be afraid to turn up the drama! 3. COFFIN NAILS/SHAPE! I use to wear my real nails in a square pattern. It’s been around forever! Well for my first trip to California…the same old same old just wouldn’t do! I had my nail tech file my nails into the coffin nails’ shape and I absolutely adore it! Never have my nails looked sexier! 😍 2. A NEW HAIR STYLE! Once again, for my San Francisco trip…I wanted dramatic change so I gave my hairdresser permission to do a new hair style! And boy did she hit the nail on the dot! I got the drama and the change I so desperately needed! Now…I’m not that big on change but I know when it’s time for it…at least fashion wise. I have these deep bangs that are cut in an edgy manner and every day I wake up feeling like Angela Bassett’s cousin! Yass hunni! She did that! 🙌🏽 1. A NEW ATTITUDE! Society always preys on girls and women…leaving us feeling self conscious but I’ve noticed it gets even worse once a woman approaches her 30s…especially if she’s a mother. I hear women say…I’m too old for this or I’m too tired for this. Well um…no disrespect…but y’all look it! Even though I was much smaller in my 20s…I did not know the meaning of SEXY until I entered my 30s! 🙌🏽 Now I kill it. 30s taught me what being seductive is about! I’ve taken more risks in this decade than any other thus far! Hell I’ve been fucking a man 9 years MY JUNIOR for 6.5 years! 🤑😘🙄How the fuck you think I bring him to his knees (sexually of course)?! Them young girls ain’t taking their vitamins like they use to! Lol. 30s (and up) should equal CONFIDENCE! 🙌🏽 Yass…hail to my 30s! It gave birth to a BOSS CHICK on all levels. So if you let your age define and restrict you…you will look it. One of the things I learned from Mama Michaels is that each decade is an opportunity to redefine yourself…not lose yourself. And trust…she’s a bad chick in her own right! I don’t know too many people who have a mother that looks like mine…at any age! 🙌🏽 So kick that I’m too old and I’m just going to do this one style for the rest of my life view! That thought process is tired and it looks it! ~KJM dropping some fashion tips on Temptation Tuesday! 😘
I generally do not get IG-NANT (yes I meant to say ignorant just that way) on Flashback Friday but there’s no time like the present to tackle this foolishness! Today I share my views of Mary J. Blige’s soon to be ex husband’s (Kendu) itemized spousal support request. Now I’m going to leave the legal analysis of each amount to both their legal teams. My only goal today is to rip in his ass the new asshole I hope Mary’s legal team leaves him with! I know the men reading this are going to side eye me for this blog but let me be clear…even when wives are requesting outlandish things during their divorce…I have something to say! So miss me with the if the shoe was on the other foot shit!✌🏾️I believe spousal support should just be for the needed things…like taking care of children (the payers children) but we will get back to that soon! I do not support a woman asking for money for expensive outfits and big houses (unless they got lots of children) during a divorce. And typically the wife in the situation is a stay at home mom who possibly gave up a career to be there for her husband and her children! But before I even get carried away with this fuckery…let’s attack this list from Mary’s eyes! Here is the break down of the almost 130,000 a month Kendu is requesting: 8. 8,000 FOR A PRIVATE CHEF (The Not Gonna Cry Editon)! Now Mary why you allow his ass to eat well during your 12 years of marriage?! You (the bread winner) should have had his ass consistently eating the tuna in a can…you met him eating! Private Chef my ass! MFer better learn how to heat up some Oodles Of Noodles and downgrade from steak and lobster cause Mary taking that shit with her! And you might as well break out the Boone’s cheap liquor because there will be no more fine dining and expensive wine tastings! Get thee to a well in Maine and fill some jugs up of that free water because I’m not playing with your ass no more!✌🏾️7. 3,200 PERSONAL TRAINER (The Reminisce Edition)! Um Kendu…remember that two speed bike you use to ride before meeting Mary?! Your ass better start riding it around the block in order to get in shape because Mary taking HER personal trainer…your ass barely used…with her! I know you don’t expect her to pay for you to get in shape for other women?! You done lost your mind! You don’t even got a body like the model Tyson or the singer Tank! Miss me with all of that! Get on that two speed and fucking ride down a hill! Okay…maybe I’m being an asshole here…Mary gonna throw in some training wheels just to show you she is reasonable!✌🏾️6. 1,000 CLOTHING ALLOWANCE (The Stay Down Edition)! Kendu remember when Mary met you…you use to wear FUBU? Well why the fuck can’t you continue that? The fuck you want custom made expensive shit for? FUBU is very affordable now! Mary still willing to pay for that but if you talking about Tom Ford and shit you gonna be assed out sitting on a corner rocking a Coogi Sweater! And I’m not talking about one of the throwback originals either! ✌🏾️5. 5,000 TO PAY EACH OF HIS PARENTS (The Family Affair Edition)! Are your folks senile? They bet the fuck be because this is some ridiculousness! Pay them for what?! And they are your fucking parents?! Why the fuck can’t you support them off your salary?! Oh that’s right…you ain’t got no job when Mary fired you as her manager! Well the paper boy told me the local newspaper looking for more paperboys…get on that motherfucking two speed (listed in number 7) and make your fucking self useful! Apply yourself and guess what….get a fucking job! Many wives have to do that after a divorce anyways…so your ass should be no different! ✌🏾️4. 71,000 For Rental Properties (The What’s the 411/Love No Limit Edition)! Boo, you remember the line of credit we got to buy and rent properties?! Yea…we only got that shit because I’m motherfucking Mary J. Blige! Kendu who? Not even Mary’s boys from her old neighborhood know who you are! When Mary leaves…she’s taking her line of credit with her…so that should ease the 71,000 monthly burden off of you…cause you still don’t got no job! This is a good time to say Rest In Comedic Peace Tommy from the hit show Martin! The “man you ain’t got no job” skit is still applicable in life today!💜 3. 5,000 A MONTH TO SUPPORT HIS TWO CHILDREN FROM A PAST RELATIONSHIP (The YOUR Child Edition)! Now Auntie Kingston love the kids but where the fuck is their biological mama and why don’t you hit that bitch up for the 5,000 a month?! You must have just lost your fucking mind Kendu! You on drugs? You must be on that cheap stuff since the breakup happened! Remember what Auntie Whitney said before her passing…“I don’t do crack…crack is cheap!” Kendu heed Auntie Whitney Houston’s advice and get yourself to some sort of rehab (on your own dime of course)!✌🏾️2. 2,500 FOR AUTO EXPENSES AND TRANSPORTATION (The I’m Goin Down Edition)! Kendu….you ever heard of a BUS PASS? It’s the ultimate transportation throwback! I suggest you utilize the few dollars you have in your bank account (and not the joint one either…Mary froze that one) and invest in a bus pass! Once the two speed needs maintenance (because you rode down a hill one time too many) and you aren’t able to afford it…the bus pass will be helpful! Don’t thank me now…you can thank me later when you riding the bus all through what ever dingy city you can afford to live in…on your nonexistent income that is!✌🏾️ 1. 5,708 FOR MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR ON HIS PROPERTIES (The No More Drama Edition)! What properties boo? Mary selling them all! And I just told you she’s taking her line of credit with her! Kendu, in the words of the great Lauryn Hill…“it could all be so simple…but you’d rather make it hard…loving you is like a battle…and we both end up with scars.” Now Mary, I’m praying for you during this difficult time! If your lawyers can’t get these expenses down to a reasonable amount…call me! While I’m a Christian and do not believe in Obea (Jamaican version of Voodoo)….if you need me to…I know a man in the mountains of Jamaica…who can create some serious sprinkle dust 😳😩😂and once he blows it in the air Kendu will feel it all the way in the US! Just kidding 😇 But rassclot maybe a only dat can shortin dis a list ya😐 ~KJM being straight IG-NANT on Flashback Friday!😂 My parents gonna beat the hell out of me when they learn I wrote about an Obea man lol but then again if someone was sticking me for 130,000 a month…the Michaels family may just have to look into it lol😂😂😂😂
A woman can be basic and unnatural. As well as a woman can be “natural” and not basic. It’s not really about cosmetics nor style. Basic is a mind frame and it comes in all different shapes and forms. Basic is as basic does…. But let me remind you that the “basic” bitch isn’t better than the “bad” bitch. The bad bitch only has her looks and body to depend on while the basic bitch is missing brains, talent, spine, and perhaps looks. They both aren’t BOSSES🙌🏽 ~KJM on Charm School Monday clearing up any bad basic confusions lol
Well! Well! It’s Charm School Monday! Typically we learn deep life lessons on this day but NOT today! We are about to get ignorant! First off, I’ve had some down time in the last few days from my day job so my entire focus has been on my blog anniversary project and all the women helping me with it. I’m so preoccupied that I haven’t worn makeup since last Wednesday! Now if you know me personally….you know I have naturally flawless brown skin and I have no issues with rolling out the house with just some clear lipgloss and eye liner (I can’t leave either behind). But generally my face is always beat for the gods!🙌🏽 Now before I dive into the ignorant mess we are about to discuss….I want to speak to the basic bitches. If you are one…you may want to stop reading! I’m not hating…I’m just stating my opinion. For those who don’t know what a basic bitch is…this is my definition: a simple woman, who doesn’t take care of herself, always got something negative to say about other women who do take very good care of themselves, no ambitions, no goals, a doormat, and essentially a hater herself. Now that we have that covered…on to the NEXT! In general, the basic bitch is not my friend. However, sometimes I envy her freedom to never have pressures to be something….GREAT! The basic bitch doesn’t have to educate herself. She doesn’t need “me” time….she is whatever people want her to be. Me time would put her in a position to think and reflect and that’s just a hell no for her! The basic bitch doesn’t worry about pleasing a soul…not even herself because her “basicness”…for lack of a better word…is enough! She don’t got to keep her waist tight. Forget fashion….usually whatever this green eyed monster (as in jealous individual) sees her friend OR her enemy wearing is what she will be putting on next. The basic bitch doesn’t have to have a personality! As a matter of fact, if one took a deeper look into her mental…the basic bitch has a personality of wet paint drying on a wall! Men (really boys) will choose her over driven women every time because…lets be honest….the basic bitch takes no issue with having a man climax all over her face! Yum! Cum Shots…she exclaims! So much about the basic bitch confuses me. She doesn’t even have to set hair appointments cause to be honest no man gives a damn what she looks like. Forget a mani or pedi! Them toes haven’t been touched in decades unless upon request! These boys know she’s not going anywhere and that’s why they love her! And her self esteem is that of any person within 50 feet of her. She has no real identity! And that’s her real charm! The basic bitch would be forgettable if not for the fact that she lurks behind us strong, driven, and beautiful women! She’s simple minded and just about anything pleases her but don’t you dare call her out on her…“basicness” because she will deny it every step of the way! Still even with all her negative traits, there’s one thing I admire about the basic bitch….she never has to be anything but basic! So here I am on day 5 of not wearing any makeup nor dressing up and a little voice is saying…Kingston, you should have started off your day with a 5 mile run, showered, dressed to the nines, and then took yourself out for a shopping spree and a great lunch! So here I lay in all my “unbasicness” feeling bad about neglecting myself for the last 5 days! Oh the guilt is real! I’m currently dressed up in a beautiful dress (at home lol) blogging, working on my blog anniversary project, and preparing myself for the rest of my work week! Oh why oh why can’t I be basic?! I’m still not wearing any makeup but my skin is glowing and I feel more like my normal self now that I’ve ditched my house clothes. But why oh why can’t I have some of the same freedoms of the basic bitch?! I would sleep better if I had no goals and didn’t have two careers! Oh the basic bitch must feel so restful all the time! On days like this, when I’m short on sleep and obsessed with my projects being executed to perfection, I dream about temporarily being a basic bitch. But even Kingston Jael Michaels can’t live out that nightmare for too long! I’m a BOSS!🙌🏽 So onto the next project with probably another sleepless night ahead of me….I still got time though…to shout out my basic bitches!😘 ~KJM on Charm School Monday saying….oh how I wish I could be basic…even for 5 seconds lol 😂
The end of the year is upon us and I just can’t let some of y’all go into 2016 without this remedial course. Some of you thought you were doing it up in 2015 but you um…weren’t. Before I get into this infamous count down, I want to let you know that (a) I love and support women and (b) I’m a black woman so most of this list will apply to black women but some will apply to all women. Lastly, if you love how you look skip this course but if you don’t…think of me as that good friend who has been hesitant to say a word to you but wants the best for you. Don’t shoot the messenger! Here is a list of things you thought you nailed but you actually failed:
9. FAKE EYE LASHES! It’s one thing if you are purposely trying to look like a drag queen but if you aren’t…baby girl I can’t see your eyes because your fake lashes are covering them. The big bird look is so yesterday. Try lashes that fit your face and look natural. If the drag queen look is what you are trying to achieve, aim to slay like Ru Paul!
8. BLEACH BLONDE HAIR! I wish everyone from Beyoncé to Heather Locklear could give the hair color blonde a rest especially when they go all the way to bleach blonde. Very few women, despite the race (that’s right even white women in my opinion), can wear the color blonde. I know male society sold women the idea that this was the ideal color to be attractive but that’s simply not true! Not to mention, bleach blonde eats hair out no matter the race! If you want to have blonde bald spots one day…keep letting this trend eat away at you! For those of you wigging it…I will get back to you shortly! Whomever said blondes have more fun was wrong! I love my brunettes and redheads! “Variety is the spice of life!”
7. RED LIPSTICK! Now I personally am not a fan of red lipstick. I love purple but that’s me. For women of all races, there is a red lipstick that matches your complexion and the shape of your face…go find it! Don’t just pick a shade because you think it looks pretty and wear it! It has to look PRETTY ON YOU! That’s right…you! So stop channeling “homie the clown” from the 90s show “In Living Color.” Great show but definitely not meant to be a fashion guide.
6. COLORED CONTACTS! Some of you are so obsessed with changing your eye color that you can’t see that these cheap contacts are burning off your eyeballs! Now I’m not talking to the folks who need to wear contacts for their vision and opted for something fashionable (but be careful here…still select a color that doesn’t make you look like an abandoned ally cat)!
5. NATURAL HAIR! I know I’m going to get some shit for this but sistas not everyone does natural well. Some women (and men for that matter) think natural means never having to wash, comb, nor oil their hair. I don’t want to see fuzz balls in your dreads. Not to mention, natural hair styles much like short cuts, take a lot of maintenance! I’ve actually been natural, since 2004, but don’t wear my natural hair out. I don’t know how to comb any type of hair, work very long hours, and don’t have time to be at the hair salon every other week. Also, much of the natural styles I admire would not look right for me. FYI my hair salon actually specializes in both natural hair and weaves. Hence why my mane has grown so full, thick, and healthy! Shout out to my salon! The natural movement is a beautiful one! And I support those that show off their beautiful natural mane! But please oh please don’t set the movement back by not caring for your hair!
4. WEAVES/FRONT LACE WIGS! Now let me start off by saying that I wear weaves. But I do not think every style fits me and I invest in good quality hair. I hate going to the bathroom at my day job and seeing clumps of synthetic hair on the floor. As a fellow weave wearer, I always feel like I’ve to clean up behind the cheap hair in fear someone will think it’s my hair shedding. Not to mention some of y’all are still getting weaves sewn in as if they were done in the 80s (and not in a good way)! There is no way I should still be seeing a circle in the middle of your head! *Lawd a mercy!* Please go to a professional stylist! Also don’t wear your weaves for a year! Contrary to popular belief, weave wearers can have their edges! I damn sure do and I’ve been wearing weaves for over 10years. This is why it’s important to get a stylist that specializes in growing your hair as well as styling your weaves! Now to the front lace people. I’ve personally never worn one but I’ve women in my family that wear front laces (mostly because of health issues) and slay at it! I know we all can’t afford a Beyoncé front lace but let’s at least attempt to give the $1.99 looking ones a break! Last but not least in this area, with both weaves and front laces, ask yourself this….can you wear color? I see so many people in blonde (see #6 of this list) and cannot maintain the color. The lighter the color hair (also true for your real hair that’s dyed), the more care you will have to use. It will get brittle and dried out quickly. For the weave and wig wearers, this means the front of your hair may be laid but the back will look like a knotted bush. Actually it will look like your weave just got into a cat fight….and lost.
3. THAT OUTFIT THAT LOOKS GOOD ON YOUR FRIEND! True female friendships are a beautiful thing. It’s nice when you and a close friend naturally compliment each other. However, some of y’all go up in your BFFs closet and put on a outfit she slayed in at the club last month. Y’all are two different sizes…all over…and because she doesn’t want to hurt your feelings she lets you borrow and wear the outfit out. Now bless her heart but she should have stopped you! Friends are not meant to look alike. Just because she looked great in it doesn’t mean you will! Be you boo and style yourself in a way that makes you look and feel beautiful. It’s ok to say your friend looks great and still be comfortable with you!
2. YOU LET HER WEAR THAT? Now to the BFF in number 3, I’m calling you out! I never ever want to put another woman down but if my friend doesn’t look right in an outfit and she’s asks me about it…I will nicely tell her the truth. For example, I was in Vegas last month celebrating my brother Junior’s 30th. While we were waiting on our VIP line, I see a group of women get on a line to my left…four women, three of which were big women and one anorexic looking one. The tiny one had on a white mini dress with granny panties and wait for it….A BIG MAXI PAD printing out of the back of her dress! Yes it was her time of the month and we all could tell! Ironically, one of my male cousins pointed it out and started to laugh as we all looked on mortified!!!! Now to her friends…why y’all do her like that and in VEGAS! Jesus be a fence! Why didn’t anyone say…girl that’s not going to work. You need tampons! Either they weren’t really her friends or they were trying not to hurt her feelings like the glow in the dark lights sure did inside the club! Why oh why?!
1. THINKING THAT EVERYONE SHOULD DRESS LIKE YOU BUT YOU AIN’T GOT NO STYLE! A few months ago I went on a weekend trip with a friend of mine and her two cousins. Throughout the trip they kept critiquing my friend and I. One told me I’m too old to wear lip gloss and have it have style. Neither one, in my opinion, had any kind of style! I’m all about uplifting women so generally I do not make a comment about how any of my friends style themselves unless they ask! Not to mention all my female friends (of many different cultures and races) have different styles that work for them. We encourage each other. My friend’s cousins were just two unhappy not stylish mean girls. To those mean girls and all the others around the world, stop thinking you are on the cover of Vogue and know everything about style. Work on your own self esteem to the point where you don’t have to put others down! You ladies are the biggest fashion faux pas! As I’ve heard time and time again…“there’s a special place in hell for women who don’t support other women!” ~KJM dropping some end of the year knowledge on Hump Day aka the second to last day of 2015!
Turn that shit off! I can’t understand a word he is saying!
Mama Michaels when my siblings turned off the old skool reggae and turned the radio on.
If you are going to take selfies with your tongue sticking out…please at least brush your tongue!
Willow on proper selfie etiquette when she’s seeing an influx of these selfies floating in her newsfeed.
Shout out to both #rondarousey and #hollyholm. Female empowerment is about never accepting defeat on any level. In any sport there will be winners and losers but to do what these women are doing is AMAZING! While I don’t follow MMA, I support any woman that’s giving young girls something positive to look up to. The days of only having the opportunity to be barefoot and pregnant are long gone. Congrats to both women for setting the bar high! When you are on the road to greatness, there is no such thing as failure….only life experiences that teach us how to grow and be stronger. Holly girl…go do your thing! And Ronda don’t be gone too long. Our girls need you both😘
KJM on Female Empowerment